Geumgang KR | 2004
Geumgang Nature Art Biennale, Korea
NURTURE NATURE: Ecology = Study of Home
An improvisational eco installation, designed on site to place and community.
Here is a FOREST KITCHEN where we feed Nature and Nature feeds us.
A PATH OF STORIES
- Market & forest materials bound, interdependent.
- Domestic apples, chestnuts, furniture return to forest origins
- Animals eat fruit, spread seeds, plant for biodiversity
- Ubiquitous indigenous teakettles = symbiotic nurturing
- Locally handmade ceramic bowls collect water for wildlife
Curator Anke Mellin (DE). Commissioned by YATOO–Korean Association of Nature Artists.